AdvacnePan Multimedia design is the art of integrating multiple forms of media. It is used in video, Flash Sounds and Voice information, websites and many other interactive applications.
Multimedia design requires both creative and technical skills to integrate two or more types of media. It is probably most prevalent on the Internet, where you might encounter a web page that uses a combination of audio, animation and text. The advertising and marketing industries have jumped on this trend of using multiple forms of media to reach wider audiences. Industries such as video and education are also taking advantage of innovations in multimedia design such as:
1. A Corporate Multimedia Videos and Spots promotion and documentary films
2. Public Awareness Videos and Spots
3. E-Profiles and E-Portfolios, E-Catalogs and E-Brochures
4. Interactive Multimedia on Business-card CD
5. Product Demos and Launches
6. Sales and Marketing Presentations